Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chocolate and Vanilla

Date number two was vanilla.  Very pleasant, and I had a nice time.

Date number one might have been chocolate (my favorite, but not a reference to race or anything other than delicious desserts).  It left me wanting more....

And we made plans to see one another again on Wednesday for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be my first second date since re-entering the dating pool.  He was more attractive in person than in his photos - now there is a first!  But he's also kind, thoughtful, and interesting.  I fear I babbled on (and on and on and on) but it felt comfortable anyway.  I am awaiting his next move, with locations etc. on email, and we'll see where it goes from there.

And there is a third gentleman who has come on the scene, who has invited me to visit the art museum with him.

I'm baaaaa-aaaack!

*****

Silly ego boosts aside, I don't forget a few things:
1)  I need to move slowly.  I've learned a lot over the years, and I can't throw it all out in a rush of hormones.
2)  Anything could happen, including nothing.  Only time will tell.  He could get cold feet, or the second date might reveal his penchant for wearing women's underwear, or who knows what.
3)  I am not what these men think of me, positive or negative.

Feeling happy.  :-)

I'll keep you tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment