Thursday, May 31, 2012

So tired

Today I am so tired that it hurts.  Literally.

This is not an optimistic post.

I do not know how I will make it until bedtime on Friday.  Bryan has Katherine this weekend, and I may stay in bed all weekend without showering or dressing.

Reality is that even on the weekend I have obligations - grass mowing (and getting the lawn mower fixed...what the heck is wrong with it?!), packing up some kitchen stuff, catching up on bills, getting ahead on laundry, or at least caught up, calling my mother....

But it hurts to think about it.  Ibuprofen is not touching this headache.  I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.

1 comment:

  1. i googled and i found your entry. I'm going though this right now. divorce, kid , work , errands. never ending.what you have described hits the spot wham. i just want to sleep and sleep and sleep too...

    ReplyDelete